United We Stand! Use Coupon code "UNITED" and save 10%. Thanks and have a blessed day.
Traditional Folding Pocket Knives
A Pocket Knife is a knife where the blade is easy to fold into the handle. This gives the folded knife a very compact shape, making it ideal to be kept in the pocket. The compact design and razor-sharp blade of this knife are the two major reasons that make it popular across the world. Pocket Knives are also known as “jack of all trades” knife. Pocket Knives can be used for an array of functions like opening an envelope, cutting twine, performing tracheotomy, or self-defense. The length of blade in such a knife varies from 5 cm to 15 cm.
Exploring Pocket Knives
Some of the most commonly used Pocket Knives are listed below for your knowledge consumption:
- Barlow knife: a long Bolster Knife with an oval handle and two blades. These knives are quite sharp and named after their inventor.
- Canoe Knife: a special type of knife with American canoe handles. This kind of knife usually has two-drop point blades.
- Sodbuster Knife: a special kind of knife with no-bolster and a plan blade.
- Trapper: a big size knife featuring a clip and a Spey Blade. Most times, the blades are hinged from the same end.
Slip Joint Knife is a special type of pocket knife, which ensure its blade is easy to open and close with a strong backspring. These slipjoint knives are designed in contrast with penny knives, as the latter have no locking mechanism. These slipjoint knives are perfect alternate to knives which used friction to open and to close their blades. Depending upon application and incorporation of a few features, Slip Joint Knives tend to vary from peanut to sowbelly, Barlow to canoe, and congress to trapper. If you are planning to buy these slip joint knives online, look for Knife Country USA without further ado. It is a reputed webstore that procures slip joint knives from brands like Boker Plus, Case, Spyderco, Puma, and many more.
What brands are manufacturing Traditional Pocket Knives?
Listed below are direct link to brand pages on Knife Country USA. These are the top ten brands that are manufacturing Traditional Pocket Knives currently.
- Case XX Traditional Pocket Knives
- Frost Cutlery Traditional Pocket Knives
- Boker Traditional Pocket Knives
- Bear & Son Cutlery Traditional Pocket Knives
- Rough Rider Traditional Pocket Knives
- Hen & Rooster Traditional Pocket Knives
- Schrade Traditional Pocket Knives
- Cattleman Traditional Pocket Knives
- Winchester Traditional Pocket Knives
- Marbles Traditional Pocket Knives
Featured Traditional Folding Pocket Knives
Top Selling Traditional Folding Pocket Knives
- 280400 BLACK/ NO LOGO by Flip-it
$9.38$3.753 1/4" closed pocket knife
- 130-NZN-1 by Mikov Knives
- K0016 by Rough Rider Knives
$12.44$4.981" closed lockback
Kershaw 1660ST Leek Part Serrated Assisted Opening Framelock Folding Pocket Knife with Bead Blasted Stainless Handles87171166100 by Kershaw Knives
$135.00$54.004" Closed Framelock
- 21205009803 by Case XX Knives
- OP6 by Opinel Knives
$28.44$14.003 5/8" Closed Knife
Rough Rider 1710 Miniature Gift Box with Folding Pocket Knife And Abalone And Mother Of Pearl HandleK1284/GC-0026BK by Rough Rider Knives
$82.46$32.991 1/2" closed
- 28846 by Rough Rider Knives
- KB201 TURQUOISE by Rough Rider Knives
$33.96$13.584 1/8" Closed Trapper
- #5 BN WHITE by Rough Rider Knives
$19.95$7.981 1/8" closed