Traditional Folding Pocket Knives
A Pocket Knife is a knife where the blade is easy to fold into the handle. This gives the folded knife a very compact shape, making it ideal to be kept in the pocket. The compact design and razor-sharp blade of this knife are the two major reasons that make it popular across the world. Pocket Knives are also known as “jack of all trades” knife. Pocket Knives can be used for an array of functions like opening an envelope, cutting twine, performing tracheotomy, or self-defense. The length of blade in such a knife varies from 5 cm to 15 cm.
Exploring Pocket Knives
Some of the most commonly used Pocket Knives are listed below for your knowledge consumption:
- Barlow knife: a long Bolster Knife with an oval handle and two blades. These knives are quite sharp and named after their inventor.
- Canoe Knife: a special type of knife with American canoe handles. This kind of knife usually has two-drop point blades.
- Sodbuster Knife: a special kind of knife with no-bolster and a plan blade.
- Trapper: a big size knife featuring a clip and a Spey Blade. Most times, the blades are hinged from the same end.
Slip Joint Knife is a special type of pocket knife, which ensure its blade is easy to open and close with a strong backspring. These slipjoint knives are designed in contrast with penny knives, as the latter have no locking mechanism. These slipjoint knives are perfect alternate to knives which used friction to open and to close their blades. Depending upon application and incorporation of a few features, Slip Joint Knives tend to vary from peanut to sowbelly, Barlow to canoe, and congress to trapper. If you are planning to buy these slip joint knives online, look for Knife Country USA without further ado. It is a reputed webstore that procures slip joint knives from brands like Boker Plus, Case, Spyderco, Puma, and many more.
What brands are manufacturing Traditional Pocket Knives?
Listed below are direct link to brand pages on Knife Country USA. These are the top ten brands that are manufacturing Traditional Pocket Knives currently.
- Case XX Traditional Pocket Knives
- Frost Cutlery Traditional Pocket Knives
- Boker Traditional Pocket Knives
- Bear & Son Cutlery Traditional Pocket Knives
- Rough Rider Traditional Pocket Knives
- Hen & Rooster Traditional Pocket Knives
- Schrade Traditional Pocket Knives
- Cattleman Traditional Pocket Knives
- Winchester Traditional Pocket Knives
- Marbles Traditional Pocket Knives
Featured Traditional Folding Pocket Knives
Top Selling Traditional Folding Pocket Knives
- 38413 by Swiss Army Knives
$2.00$1.806 Pack Small Toothpick
- 130-NZN-1 by Mikov Knives
- RR167 by Rough Rider Knives
$5.98$5.381 5/8" closed
Kershaw 1660 Leek Assisted Opening Framelock Folding Pocket Knife with Bead Blasted Stainless HandlesKS1660 by Kershaw Knives
$76.50$42.50 Free Shipping4" Closed Framelock
Rough Rider 172 Minature Nickel Silver Bolsters with Loop for Necklace Keyring Folder with Abalone Handle#1 ABALONE by Rough Rider Knives
- 38409 by Swiss Army Knives
$1.50$1.356 Piece Medium Scissor Spring
- RR072 by Rough Rider Knives
$17.98$14.384 1/8" Closed Trapper
- 934102801 by Rough Rider Knives
$11.98$10.183 1/2" Closed Trapper
- 934102740 by Rough Rider Knives
$17.98$14.384 1/8" Closed Trapper
- 41 by Case XX Knives$26.993" Executive Lockback.
- 212071-CB by China Made
$3.98$3.582 3/4" Closed Toothpick
- 203115 by Pakistan Cutlery
$5.00$4.50Work Knife with Wood Handles
- JJ5 by JJ's Knife Kit
$10.62$9.03Two Blade Canoe Knife Kit
- SCH278CP by Schrade Knives
$7.10$6.393 1/4" Closed Barlow
- 110733 by Boker Tree Brand Knives$39.714 1/8" closed trapper
- 32 by Case XX Knives$29.003 5/8" Closed Sob Buster Jr.
- 9203 by Buck Knives$39.993 1/4" Closed Stockman
- 110747 by Boker Tree Brand Knives$39.714 1/4" Closed
- SCRIMSHAW SET /RR1579 by Rough Rider Knives
$21.98$16.494 1/8" Closed