United We Stand! Use Coupon code "UNITED" and save 10%. Thanks and have a blessed day.
Traditional Folding Pocket Knives
A Pocket Knife is a knife where the blade is easy to fold into the handle. This gives the folded knife a very compact shape, making it ideal to be kept in the pocket. The compact design and razor-sharp blade of this knife are the two major reasons that make it popular across the world. Pocket Knives are also known as “jack of all trades” knife. Pocket Knives can be used for an array of functions like opening an envelope, cutting twine, performing tracheotomy, or self-defense. The length of blade in such a knife varies from 5 cm to 15 cm.
Exploring Pocket Knives
Some of the most commonly used Pocket Knives are listed below for your knowledge consumption:
- Barlow knife: a long Bolster Knife with an oval handle and two blades. These knives are quite sharp and named after their inventor.
- Canoe Knife: a special type of knife with American canoe handles. This kind of knife usually has two-drop point blades.
- Sodbuster Knife: a special kind of knife with no-bolster and a plan blade.
- Trapper: a big size knife featuring a clip and a Spey Blade. Most times, the blades are hinged from the same end.
Slip Joint Knife is a special type of pocket knife, which ensure its blade is easy to open and close with a strong backspring. These slipjoint knives are designed in contrast with penny knives, as the latter have no locking mechanism. These slipjoint knives are perfect alternate to knives which used friction to open and to close their blades. Depending upon application and incorporation of a few features, Slip Joint Knives tend to vary from peanut to sowbelly, Barlow to canoe, and congress to trapper. If you are planning to buy these slip joint knives online, look for Knife Country USA without further ado. It is a reputed webstore that procures slip joint knives from brands like Boker Plus, Case, Spyderco, Puma, and many more.
Buy with Conviction
KnifeCountryUSA is an established web-based store – specializing in modern and classic pocket knives. To ensure you get only the best deals, we have a wide range of Pocket Knives from leading brands.
Featured Traditional Folding Pocket Knives
Top Selling Traditional Folding Pocket Knives
- RR167 by Rough Rider Knives
$14.95$5.981 5/8" closed
- VN38413 by Swiss Army Knives
$7.50$3.006 Pack Small Toothpick
- RR612 by Rough Rider Knives
$12.44$4.985 1/2" overall pen knife
- RR162 by Rough Rider Knives
$12.44$4.981" closed lockback
- OP13060 by Opinel Knives
$28.44$14.003 5/8" Closed Knife
Rough Rider 172 Minature Nickel Silver Bolsters with Loop for Necklace Keyring Folder with Abalone HandleRR172 by Rough Rider Knives
Rough Rider 1710 Miniature Gift Box with Folding Pocket Knife And Abalone And Mother Of Pearl HandleRR1710 by Rough Rider Knives
$82.46$32.991 1/2" closed
- RR166 by Rough Rider Knives
$19.95$7.981 1/8" closed
- RR1253 by Rough Rider Knives
$33.96$13.584 1/8" Closed Trapper