Click for a message from Josh Use Coupon Code HIGHFIVE during checkout.
Traditional Folding Pocket Knives
A Pocket Knife is a knife where the blade is easy to fold into the handle. This gives the folded knife a very compact shape, making it ideal to be kept in the pocket. The compact design and razor-sharp blade of this knife are the two major reasons that make it popular across the world. Pocket Knives are also known as “jack of all trades” knife. Pocket Knives can be used for an array of functions like opening an envelope, cutting twine, performing tracheotomy, or self-defense. The length of blade in such a knife varies from 5 cm to 15 cm.
Exploring Pocket Knives
Some of the most commonly used Pocket Knives are listed below for your knowledge consumption:
- Barlow knife: a long Bolster Knife with an oval handle and two blades. These knives are quite sharp and named after their inventor.
- Canoe Knife: a special type of knife with American canoe handles. This kind of knife usually has two-drop point blades.
- Sodbuster Knife: a special kind of knife with no-bolster and a plan blade.
- Trapper: a big size knife featuring a clip and a Spey Blade. Most times, the blades are hinged from the same end.
Slip Joint Knife is a special type of pocket knife, which ensure its blade is easy to open and close with a strong backspring. These slipjoint knives are designed in contrast with penny knives, as the latter have no locking mechanism. These slipjoint knives are perfect alternate to knives which used friction to open and to close their blades. Depending upon application and incorporation of a few features, Slip Joint Knives tend to vary from peanut to sowbelly, Barlow to canoe, and congress to trapper. If you are planning to buy these slip joint knives online, look for Knife Country USA without further ado. It is a reputed webstore that procures slip joint knives from brands like Boker Plus, Case, Spyderco, Puma, and many more.
What brands are manufacturing Traditional Pocket Knives?
Listed below are direct link to brand pages on Knife Country USA. These are the top ten brands that are manufacturing Traditional Pocket Knives currently.
- Case XX Traditional Pocket Knives
- Frost Cutlery Traditional Pocket Knives
- Boker Traditional Pocket Knives
- Bear & Son Cutlery Traditional Pocket Knives
- Rough Rider Traditional Pocket Knives
- Hen & Rooster Traditional Pocket Knives
- Schrade Traditional Pocket Knives
- Cattleman Traditional Pocket Knives
- Winchester Traditional Pocket Knives
- Marbles Traditional Pocket Knives
Featured Traditional Folding Pocket Knives
Top Selling Traditional Folding Pocket Knives
- 38417 by Swiss Army Knives
$2.31$1.806 Pack Small Keyring
Kershaw 1660ST Leek Part Serrated Assisted Opening Framelock Folding Pocket Knife with Bead Blasted Stainless HandlesKS1660ST by Kershaw Knives
$101.20$60.724" Closed Framelock
- 41 by Case XX Knives
$43.56$28.993" Executive Lockback.
- #5 BN WHITE by Rough Rider Knives
- 38410 by Swiss Army Knives
$1.76$1.356 Piece Large Scissor Spring
- 203115 by Pakistan Cutlery
$5.50$4.50Work Knife with Wood Handles
- JJ5 by JJ's Knife Kit
$11.68$9.03Two Blade Canoe Knife Kit
- 54002 by Swiss Army Knives
- 2-1300-7 by Ka-Bar Knives
$36.33$21.8012" Fixed Blade.
- RR139 by Rough Rider Knives
- GB-114BH by German Bull Knives
$52.63$31.58Barlow Buffalo Horn
- 38401 by Swiss Army Knives
$2.31$1.806 Pack Large Keyring
- 210595 by Rite Edge Knives
$7.70$6.304" closed electrician's knife
- KB124 SAWCUT by Rough Rider Knives
$6.58$5.382" Closed Toothpick
- 3137 by Buck Knives
$28.13$16.883in. Closed Toothpick
- RRCS2 by Rough Rider Knives
$14.30$11.05Custom Shop 2 Blade Trapper Knife Kit
- VN53001 by Swiss Army Knives
- 210601 by Rite Edge Knives
- KB133 YELLOW PLASTIC by Rough Rider Knives