God Bless The United States of America! Use Coupon code "UNITED" and save 10%. Thanks and have a blessed day.
A Paring Knife is a small-sized knife, featuring a plain-edge blade. A plain-edge blade makes it ideal for a lot of fundamental knifing jobs. Some examples, include, peeling, de-veining (shrimps), removing seeds, skinning, and slicing for garnishing. A Paring Knife is often referred to as a smaller version of a Chef Knife because it performs a wide range of basic kitchen functions with reasonably good precision. The length of a typical Paring Knife is generally between 2½ inches and 4 inches.
Paring Knife Basics: Thinner Blade, Better Control
A Paring Knife is a standard part of most kitchen cutlery sets. The Paring Knife blade, is about 3 inches to 4 inches thin, making it a popular knifing option for regular kitchen activities. The thin blade has a tapered point, helping to maintain more control while cutting through or slicing meat. The utility increases with a thinner blade that ensures faster, more effortless movement.
Paring Knife Basics: Options to Choose
1. Bird's Beak—a different type of Paring Knife that is used for peeling rounded fruits like apples and oranges. A Paring Knife is considered the foremost option for intricate work like fluting.
2. Sheep's Foot—a unique Paring Knife with a straight cutting blade, it is designed for peeling and paring food.
3. Wavy Edge—a Paring Knife used for cutting a crust or skin with a softer inside, like tomatoes.
Browse Through the Huge Selection of Knives at Knife Country USA
Knife Country USA is one of the most reliable dealers in the knife and outdoor tool industry. Having a flourished inventory, which includes more than 30,000 models of pocket knives, fixed blade knives, hunting knives, butterfly knives, machetes, flashlights and knife sharpeners; Knife Country USA gives you a huge variety of options to choose from. The online store has a huge selection of premium outdoor accessories and survival gear, manufactured and supplied by some of the elite brands across the globe. You can find an array of tactical gear from over 700 name brands including Buck Knives, Case Knives, Cold Steel Knives, CRKT Knives, Gerber Knives, Kershaw Knives, SOG Knives, TOPS Knives, Victorinox Swiss Army and many more. A superb megastore with an expanding product line, you can always trust Knife Country for quality and variety! Call us today if you need further assistance as we are here Monday through Friday for help.
Featured Paring Knives
Top Selling Paring Knives
- OH7504 by Old Hickory Kitchen Knives
$24.57$9.834" Paring Blade.
- VN42604 by Forschner Knives
$21.25$8.504" Paring Blade.
- VN40602 by Forschner Knives
$17.50$7.003 1/4" Paring Blade.
- OP1223 by Opinel Knives
$36.00$18.003 3/4" Paring Blade
- VN40606 by Forschner Knives
$21.25$8.502 1/4" Paring Blade
- VN40600 by Forschner Knives
$17.50$7.003 1/4" Paring Blade.
- CA07320 by Case XX Knives
$54.48$21.793" clip point Blade paring knife
- VN40007 by Forschner Knives
$33.83$13.532 1/2" Curved Paring Blade
- G2886 by Gerber Knives
$24.95$9.987 1/4" Overall
- VN40601 by Forschner Knives
$17.50$7.003 1/2" Paring Blade.