A Boning Knife is a specialty knife with a dedicated purpose, in the removal of bones from different kinds of meats. It is one of the most common types of Kitchen Knives which have a sharp, point & narrow blade. Boning Knife is as thick as other popular kitchen knives. Boning Knives are the best choice for making deep cuts and holes into the meat with utmost precision. Stiffer Boning Knives are apt for boning beef and pork while Flexible Boning Knives are the preferred choice for boning poultry animals and fish.
Get the Best Bone Knife Experience: What to do?
The type of blade used in a Boning Knife is very important. It is often the reason why expert chefs are very finicky about the type of boning knives they use. Different blades mean different competencies to debone different kinds of meats. To help our customers choose the most relevant Boning Knife, we are sharing some tips:
• Always use a slim boning knife when separating ribs and chops by cutting through bone and cartilages.
• Try to use a wider boning knife for chicken and pork.
• A curved boning knife enables better working angles, especially when cutting close to and around the bones.
Browse Through the Huge Selection of Knives at Knife Country USA
Knife Country USA is one of the most reliable dealers in the knife and outdoor tool industry. Having a flourished inventory, which includes more than 30,000 models of pocket knives, fixed blade knives, hunting knives, butterfly knives, machetes, flashlights and knife sharpeners; Knife Country USA gives you a huge variety of options to choose from. The online store has a huge selection of premium outdoor accessories and survival gear, manufactured and supplied by some of the elite brands across the globe. You can find an array of tactical gear from over 700 name brands including Buck Knives, Case Knives, Cold Steel Knives, CRKT Knives, Gerber Knives, Kershaw Knives, SOG Knives, TOPS Knives, Victorinox Swiss Army and many more. A superb megastore with an expanding product line, you can always trust Knife Country for quality and variety! Call us today if you need further assistance as we are here Monday through Friday for help.
What brands are manufacturing Boning Knives?
Listed below are direct link to brand pages on Knife Country USA. These are the top five brands that are manufacturing Boning Knives currently.
Featured Boning Knives
Top Selling Boning Knives
- C102S by Chicago Cutlery
$15.94$13.553" Boning/Paring Blade.
- 40515 by Forschner Knives
$31.00$23.256" Boning Blade
- 40613 by Forschner Knives$35.998" Boning Blade.
- VN5590608S9 by Swiss Army Knives
$7.98$7.188 1/2" Overall
- KR1410T (8" BOWIE TURQUOISE) by Ken Richardson Knives
$199.98$139.99 Free Shipping14" overall
- 59KSBNZ by Cold Steel Knives
$19.80$15.8410 3/4" Overall
- 40517 by Swiss Army Knives
$30.40$22.806" Curved Blade Flexible Boning Knife
- 40812 by Forschner Knives
$44.20$32.936" Stiff Granton Boning Blade
- M-129-3960 by Mora of Sweden Knives
$41.98$31.2811 1/2" Overall
- 655B by Svord Peasant Knives
$119.98$83.99 Free Shipping10 3/4" overall fixed blade
- 18128 by Camillus Knives
$77.40$56.1211 7/8" overall
- 18833 by Camillus Knives
$17.12$13.7011 3/4" Overall
- 20VBCZ by Cold Steel Knives$20.7911 1/4" Overall
- M-129-3990 by Mora of Sweden Knives
$61.98$44.9413 5/8" Overall