Click for a message from Josh Use Coupon Code HIGHFIVE during checkout.
Influenced by the increasing prevalence of professional chefs on online and TV-based programs, a lot of people are reevaluating their kitchen’s décor. They are ready to take upon a more organized approach to make their kitchens aesthetically and functionally progressive. This is why Chef Knives are becoming a common addition to kitchens across the world. Earlier, Chef Knives were in limited use, usually not found in household kitchens. Few folks used them for the exclusive task of slicing larger cuts of beef. Now, Chef Knives come under the ambit of multi-utility knives. Chef Knives lets one experiment with different cutting styles.
Get Acquainted with Chef Knives
Our team at Knife Country USA believe in empowering our customers with information. Staying true to this approach, we are listing some features/information about Chef Knives:
• When looking for a precise cut, gripping the Chef Knife with the blade is the best approach. Just place your thumb and index finger on the blade in a way that the middle finger is in opposite direction, along on the handle, beneath the bolster. This is the professional way top get thin, uniform cuts.
• If you are using a chef knife for the first time, start with a simple grip. Use all four fingers to keep the blade stable at all times. This might reduce your overall knifing speed but you will get the desired cut.
Browse Through the Huge Selection of Knives at Knife Country USA
Knife Country USA is one of the most reliable dealers in the knife and outdoor tool industry. Having a flourished inventory, which includes more than 30,000 models of pocket knives, fixed blade knives, hunting knives, butterfly knives, machetes, flashlights and knife sharpeners; Knife Country USA gives you a huge variety of options to choose from. The online store has a huge selection of premium outdoor accessories and survival gear, manufactured and supplied by some of the elite brands across the globe. You can find an array of tactical gear from over 700 name brands including Buck Knives, Case Knives, Cold Steel Knives, CRKT Knives, Gerber Knives, Kershaw Knives, SOG Knives, TOPS Knives, Victorinox Swiss Army and many more. A superb megastore with an expanding product line, you can always trust Knife Country for quality and variety! Call us today if you need further assistance as we are here Monday through Friday for help.
What brands are manufacturing Chef Knives?
Listed below are direct link to brand pages on Knife Country USA. These are the top five brands that are manufacturing Chef Knives currently.
Featured Chef Knives
Top Selling Chef Knives
- 7025 by Old Hickory Kitchen Knives
$17.16$12.147" Butchers Blade.
- 40536 by Forschner Knives
- 40026 by Forschner Knives
$72.91$47.717.5" Chef's Blade
- 40521 by Forschner Knives
$65.38$56.9910" Chef's Blade.
- B42 by Chicago Cutlery
$49.26$31.35Walnut Tradition 3 Piece Set
- C13-BMK077 by Benchmark Knives
$37.38$24.64Stainless Blades with Black Rubberized Synthetic Handles
- AB7066 by Kershaw Knives
- 1094282 by Chicago Cutlery
$25.17$16.02Essentials 3 Piece Set with Black Contoured Polymer Handles
- 18412 by Clauss Knives & Shears
$20.26$14.38Titanium Chef's Knife with Gray & Red Ergonomic Nylon Handles
- WSB0500 by Kershaw Knives
$220.77$179.95Wasabi 5 pc Set
- 40451 by Swiss Army Knives
$58.74$39.498" Blade Chef's Knife
- KS0900 by Kershaw Knives
$128.70$89.95Pure Komachi 2 - Nine Piece Set
- HRI016 by Hen & Rooster Knives
$90.07$57.32Six Piece Ceramic Kitchen Set with Black Rubberized Handles
- AB5071 by Kershaw Knives
$14.30$11.05Pure Komachi 2 Series
- 59KSCZ by Cold Steel Knives
- RSRV-CHEF-0600 by Ferrum Forge Knife Works
$151.25$109.99 Free Shipping10.75" overall
- 6721Y by Kershaw Knives
- AH7066 by Kershaw Knives