A Steak Knife is a common kitchen utility. Ideally, it should be easy to grasp and be sharp enough for cutting through tough meats, including steak. A Steak Knife is now regarded as a luxury knife in contemporary dining ensembles. Our collection of Steak Knives feature serrated blades, wooden handles, and offer precise cutting with minimal effort.
Overview of Steak Knife Heritage & Serrated Steaks
Serrated Steak knives became a part of dining table settings in American and Europe before losing ground to other kitchen knives. Tracing their emergence during the Second World War, Steak Knives have an interesting history. They enjoyed patronage because of the unmet demand for blade polishing utilities for other knives. In comparison, a Steak Knife required little regular upkeep, equipped with a very sturdy stainless steel blade. Use of steel also meant no requirement for polishing or frequent sharpening. During the 1950s, hot treatment of steel blade became a success. This process eliminated the need of sharpening serrations of the blade.
Browse Through the Huge Selection of Knives at Knife Country USA
Knife Country USA is one of the most reliable dealers in the knife and outdoor tool industry. Having a flourished inventory, which includes more than 30,000 models of pocket knives, fixed blade knives, hunting knives, butterfly knives, machetes, flashlights and knife sharpeners; Knife Country USA gives you a huge variety of options to choose from. The online store has a huge selection of premium outdoor accessories and survival gear, manufactured and supplied by some of the elite brands across the globe. You can find an array of tactical gear from over 700 name brands including Buck Knives, Case Knives, Cold Steel Knives, CRKT Knives, Gerber Knives, Kershaw Knives, SOG Knives, TOPS Knives, Victorinox Swiss Army and many more. A superb megastore with an expanding product line, you can always trust Knife Country for quality and variety! Call us today if you need further assistance as we are here Monday through Friday for help.
What brands are manufacturing Steak Knives?
Listed below are direct link to brand pages on Knife Country USA. These are the top five brands that are manufacturing Steak Knives currently.
Featured Steak Knives
Top Selling Steak Knives
- 47503 by Forschner Knives
$10.30$8.764 1/2" stainless serrated edge, round tip blade steak knife
- 78SP by Chicago Cutlery
$27.40$20.558" high carbon stainless blade fillet/slicer
- 9001 UL by Lion Steel Knives$22.998 1/8" Overall
- 59KSS6Z by Cold Steel Knives
$67.50$48.948 1/2" overall
- 47558 by Forschner Knives$59.99Wavy Edge Round Blunt Tip Victorinox Six Piece Steak Set with Black Polypropylene Handles
- HRI-030 by Hen & Rooster Knives
$19.88$15.90Four Piece Jumbo Steak Knife Set with Triple Riveted Brown Wood Handles
- LTC02ACNX4 by Robert David Knives
$174.94$122.46 Free Shipping9 1/4" overall
- 4AB012 by Deejo Knives$179.00 Free Shipping9" overall set
- 4AB013 by Deejo Knives$179.00 Free Shipping9" overall
- 4AS023 by Deejo Knives$169.90 Free ShippingSet of 4
- 4FB010 by Deejo Knives$179.00 Free Shipping9" overall set
- 4FP001 by Deejo Knives$110.00 Free Shipping9 " overall
- 4FP010 by Deejo Knives$139.00 Free Shipping9 " overall
- 4FP012 by Deejo Knives$139.00 Free Shipping9 " overall
- 2211 / 11POM by Maserin Knives
$19.98$15.988 3/4" overall