Zero Tolerance Knives
Zero Tolerance Knives: A Brand of KAI USA Ltd.
Headquartered in Tualatin, Oregon, United States, Zero Tolerance Knives has been introduced by Kai USA Ltd, which is a member of Kai Group. Kai Group, a global cutlery company, is known as one of the major manufacturers of the exceptional quality surgical tools, disposable razors, personal care products, and housewares in Japan.
Zero Tolerance Knives Entered the Market in 2006
Kai Group Introduced Zero Tolerance Knives in 2006 with an aim to meet the ever-evolving demands of the professionals in the military and law enforcement field, and for the firefighters and emergency medical personnel as well. Zero Tolerance Knives deliver professional quality premium everyday carry pocket knives that are meticulously designed as per the requirements and everyday needs. The brand has spent years in the market gaining experience and putting efforts to bring forth larger and heavier outdoor knives to the slimmer and lighter everyday carrying knives, meant to be used by everyone. The brand started with the combat knives initially that later expanded to general use knife as well. All the knives are built in the factory in USA.
Zero Tolerance for Anything Less than Zero Tolerance Knives
The massive product range at Zero Tolerance Knives are designed and manufactured precisely under the guidance of experienced workers and craftsmen with exceptional crafting skills. The dedication with which the knives are designed makes the brand stand apart. The brand has gained accolades from people in different professions across the world. These are the professional grade knives made with a view to ease the daily tasks as well.
Quality Speaks For ZT Knives
ZT Knives have always delivered top-of-the-line quality knives. The knives are designed by the traditional craftsmen using advanced methods and techniques. Even the raw materials are fetched only after complete inspection. ZT Knives are made using the finest quality S30V, S35VN, or 20CV blade steel that supports the knife body and induces commendable strength to perform impeccably well under high compression. The blades are tough and are accompanied by the qualitative handles made using carbon-fiber. The wide and comfortable handles offer secure grip and perfect hold. Even the minute details are handled with utmost care.
Exploring Zero Tolerance Knives through Product Series
This series is a wide assortment of high-performance knives designed using qualitative blade material inclusive of S30V, CPM-S35VN steel, CTS-204P and CPM S35VN stainless steel. These are the knives with impeccable penetrating ability and are designed to survive after multiple roughest usages. Some of the renowned series includes the Emerson Knife Series, Hinderer Knife Series, Rexford Knife Series and many more.
- Zero Tolerance Assisted Opening Knives: It includes ZT Hinderer frame lock knives made using ELMAX steel, S30V stainless, CPM-S35VN steel material. The blades are tough and are made to survive in the toughest situation. Many of the knives in this series have blackwash finish titanium handle with two-tone pivot with the speed-safe assisted opening mechanism. This enhances the performance of the knives and helps to perform tactical tasks with ease.
- Zero Tolerance Emerson Knife Series: Featuring exceptional quality knives that work on the frame lock mechanism; these knives have modified tanto blades that help to survive under tactical situations. The ability to withstand high compression and distortion is commendable. The blades glide smoothly through most of the surfaces. The opening and closing mechanism are smooth and the chances of accidental closing are less. The G-10 handles are wide and comfortable to be used for a long duration.
- Zero Tolerance Framelock Pocket Knives: This series is another addition to the excellent quality knives made using the finest quality CPM S35VN stainless, CTS-204P steel, CPM S35VN stainless blade material. The blades of these materials are of optimum quality and have the ability to withstand under high compression and distortion. The clip point blades, drop point blades and slicer blades of this series have the dramatic tones that complement the knife body.
- Zero Tolerance Hinderer Knife Series: The series includes the high-performance knives that are designed using qualitative CTS-204P steel, ELMAX steel. The use of different blade material helps in enhancing the quality and performance of the blades as well. The series includes the knives made using frame lock blade locking mechanism with the lock-bar stabilization. The G-10 handles of the knives are wide and comfortable enough to be used for a long duration.
- Zero Tolerance Linerlock Pocket Knives: These knives are specifically manufactured using exceptional quality S30V stainless blade. The blade of this material has the ability to withstand high compression and distortion in most of the demanding situations. The speed-safe assisted opening enhances the performances and avoids the accidental closures of the knives. The black textured G-10 handles offer secure non-slip grip every single time. Many of the blades have the urban camo finish that complements the knife.
- Zero Tolerance Rexford Knife Series: The knives in this series with assisted-opening mechanism are made using the finest quality CPM S35VN stainless material that induces impeccable strength to the knife body. These are the drop point blades with the ability to glide through most of the surfaces makes the knives highly appreciable by the people from different professions. The stonewash finish of the knives imparts a classic look and completes the finishing of the knives as well. The gray textured titanium handles offer comfortable hold and strong secure grip in most of the demanding situations.
- Zero Tolerance Sinkevich Knife Series: Sinkevich Knives are manufactured using qualitative CPM S35VN, S35VN, CTS 204P stainless material. The blades of these materials have been specifically designed to withstand high compression and distortion. These knives have the ability to pierce through any of the surfaces without getting stuck. The wide and comfortable handles offer a secure grip in most of the challenging situations. The folding mechanism is perfect and does not create any fuss.
- Zero Tolerance Titanium Knife Series: The series features knives that are manufactured using S35VN and CPM S35VN stainless blade. The blades of these materials have the ability to withstand high compression and survive even after the roughest uses. Many knives have carbon fiber front handle along with stonewash finish titanium back handles offers secure and firm grip. The finishing of the knives complements the knife body and looks classic.
Zero Tolerance Clothing: This series has the premium quality apparel manufactured to cater to the demands of people. The series has T-Shirts, caps and hoodies, designed and manufactured using skin-friendly cotton and polyester that causes no irritation even after wearing for too long. The material is soft and suitable to be worn by everyone. The ZT Logo and American Flag Artwork complement the apparel in this series.
Zero Tolerance Storage Pouches & Displays: This is an assortment of storage cases, heavy-duty knife bags, and spinner displays. The products in this series include the finely constructed bags that are suitable to be used in most of the tactical situations where complete protection is required against the unexpected weather conditions. The available bags in this series have the padded knife pockets that give complete protection in most of the situations. Rest assured of the safety of products if you are carrying these bags. The black nylon construction of these products enhances durability.
Zero Tolerance Tactical Pen Series: Tactical Pens featured in the series are the most demanded pens that are considered to be the best survival tools. The tactical pens are constructed using the machined spiral-fluted 6061-T6 aircraft aluminum that enhances product performance and increases the durability as well. The tactical pens have the O-ring seal that keeps the moisture out. The built-in glass breaker is a defining feature of these pens.
Zero Tolerance Knives offers limited warranty guarantee of the knives and other tools that includes the free lifetime sharpening of ZT knife, repairing service, and replacing parts of the defected part. Complete assistance would be given in case of defected products. Though only after complete inspection by the company any further procedure will be done; whether it is replacing the parts, sharpening the blades or repairing.
Massive Range of Knives, Survival Tools and Cutlery at Knife Country USA
Knife Country is listed amidst the most reliable names offering a wide variety of survival tools and other combat tools. What started as a small family-owned business has now expanded into a family of more than 500 manufacturers from across the world. They contribute by delivering more than 30,000 models of products in the different lifestyle category. Zero Tolerance Knives also makes sure that they present the finest range of knives and apparels to the people from different professions. Search from a wide assortment of premium headlamps, saws, flashlights, binoculars, camping knives, camping shovels, machetes, and axes & hatchets.
Top Selling Zero Tolerance Knives
- 0562CF by Zero Tolerance Knives$260.00 Free ShippingHinderer Slicer Carbon Fiber
- ZT0770CF by Zero Tolerance Knives$192.00 Free Shipping4 1/4" Closed
- 0452CF by Zero Tolerance Knives$240.00 Free Shipping5 1/8" Closed Framelock
- ZT0350 by Zero Tolerance Knives$156.00 Free Shipping4 1/2" closed linerlock
- ZT997 by Zero Tolerance Knives$31.96Black Knife Storage Bag
- 0450CF by Zero Tolerance Knives$196.00 Free Shipping4 1/4" closed
- ZTPATCH17 by Zero Tolerance Knives
- ZT LANYARD by Zero Tolerance Knives
$20.00$15.005 1/4" closed
- SHIRTZT182XL by Zero Tolerance Knives
- HOODIEZT18L by Zero Tolerance Knives
- ZT0460 by Zero Tolerance Knives
$245.00$171.50 Free Shipping4 1/2 closed
- 0022 by Zero Tolerance Knives$200.00 Free Shipping3" closed
- SHIRTZT181S by Zero Tolerance Knives
- SHIRTZT182S by Zero Tolerance Knives