Click for a message from Josh Use Coupon Code HIGHFIVE during checkout.
Framelock Folding Pocket Knives
A Frame Lock Knife is unique due to its construction. Here, the handle forms a frame, helping to create a basic lock-like mechansim. Different from the Liner Lock Knife, a Frame Lock Knife is comparatively stronger and offers a more precise cut. It gained recognition during the 1980s when Frame Locks were equally popular. Due to its compact size and the ability to lock with a liner inside the handle, these knives have a compact design. This is why they are categorized as a Pocket Knife.
What makes Frame Lock Knives a Collector’s Favorite?
Exclusive features of frame lock knives include:
- Construction—the handle is of great importance for a frame lock knife. The handle is cut from steel, which is comparatively thicker than the liner of other knife-lock mechanisms. Having the liner inwards, the tip of a Frame Lock Knife gets hooked at the bottom.
- Working—a Frame Lock Knife is quite similar in operation to a liner lock. If you want to release the frame lock, a convincing amount of thrust is necessary. If this happens, the blade will move away from the frame. When you open the blade, the frame lock moves within the opening of the handle—creating a unique locking system.
Browse Through the Huge Selection of Knives at Knife Country USA
Knife Country USA is one of the most reliable dealers in the knife and outdoor tool industry. Having a flourished inventory, which includes more than 30,000 models of pocket knives, fixed blade knives, hunting knives, butterfly knives, machetes, flashlights and knife sharpeners; Knife Country USA gives you a huge variety of options to choose from. The online store has a huge selection of premium outdoor accessories and survival gear, manufactured and supplied by some of the elite brands across the globe. You can find an array of tactical gear from over 700 name brands including Buck Knives, Case Knives, Cold Steel Knives, CRKT Knives, Gerber Knives, Kershaw Knives, SOG Knives, TOPS Knives, Victorinox Swiss Army and many more. A superb megastore with an expanding product line, you can always trust Knife Country for quality and variety! Call us today if you need further assistance as we are here Monday through Friday for help.
What brands are manufacturing framelock Folding Pocket Knives?
Listed below are direct link to brand pages on Knife Country USA. These are the top ten brands that are manufacturing framelock Folding pocket knives currently.
- Artisan Framelock Pocket Knives
- Bestech Framelock Pocket Knives
- Bastinelli Framelock Pocket Knives
- Boker Tree Framelock Pocket Knives
- Buck Framelock Pocket Knives
- CRKT Framelock Pocket Knives
- ESEE Framelock Pocket Knives
- Elk Ridge Framelock Pocket Knives
- Kershaw Framelock Pocket Knives
- Kizer Cutlery Framelock Pocket Knives
Top Selling Framelock Folding Pocket Knives
Kershaw 1660 Leek Assisted Opening Framelock Folding Pocket Knife with Bead Blasted Stainless HandlesKS1660 by Kershaw Knives
$101.20$60.724" Closed Framelock
Kershaw 1660ST Leek Part Serrated Assisted Opening Framelock Folding Pocket Knife with Bead Blasted Stainless HandlesKS1660ST by Kershaw Knives
$101.20$60.724" Closed Framelock
- BF011614-3 BLACK by Rough Rider Knives
$6.58$5.383" Closed Framelock
- MT-A882PK by MTech Knives
- 1660OL by Kershaw Knives
$106.83$64.104" Closed Framelock
Gerber 8445 Paraframe I Framelock Folding Pocket Stainless Steel Clip Blade Knife with Stainless Skeletonized Handles22-08445 by Gerber Knives
$41.20$24.724" Closed Framelock
- KB223/ MR417 #61 SHIELD by Marbles Outdoors Knives
- HR-5091DS/D by Hen & Rooster Knives
- MT-A882BL by MTech Knives
$10.23$7.963" Closed Framelock
Kershaw 1555TI Cryo Hinderer Assisted Opening Framelock Folding Pocket Stainless Blade Knife with Stainless Handle1555TI by Kershaw Knives
- 52092 by Case XX Knives
$46.83$28.104" Closed Framelock
Kershaw 1660CKT Leek Assisted Opening Framelock Folding Pocket Knife with Black Tungsten DLC Coated 420 Stainless Handles1660CKT by Kershaw Knives
$123.70$74.224" Closed Framelock.
- BF017656-3.5" by Rough Rider Knives
- CR5510 by Columbia River Knife & Tool - CRKT
- MT-1161CS by MTech Knives
- 9CB005 by Deejo Knives
- 52080 by Case XX Knives