United We Stand! Use Coupon code "UNITED" and save 10%. Thanks and have a blessed day.
Frost Cutlery & Knives
Frost Cutlery and Knives was established when an everyday shift worker converted his small hobby into a multi-million-dollar business. Jim Frost began collecting pocket knives in 1969 which eventually became his business interest in 1978 when after few years of companionship with other companies; Jim started importing cutlery under the Frost Cutlery tang stamp. The business commenced in Jim’s lunch bucket and grew out of his car trunk, garage, and four increasingly larger warehouses. The company later found its home in a 150,000 square foot plant that completed in 2004.
A Team of Dedicated Employees
Frost Cutlery’s success is credited not just to Jim Frost but also to the employees including his family members who played a vital role in looking after all the operations of the business. The dedication and patience by the employees of Frost Cutlery are commendable and stand as testimony to their long-serving tenure in the office. Though the major motivation could be attributed to Jim Frost as shared a very cordial relationship with his team members and acted as a facilitator throughout. He always said: "Whenever I have the chance to talk to young people, I tell them that those who seek, listen, learn and utilize the intelligence of others are themselves some of the smartest people in the world." His leadership skills played a pertinent role in making his business stand the demands of time.
Frost Cutlery Aims to Maintain Its Qualities and Values Throughout
Complementing the Frost Cutlery line is a brand called Hen and Rooster, which is known to have some of the finest cutlery, is owned by Frost Cutlery. Hen and Rooster which has been a trusted brand have been an appropriate fit for Frost Cutlery that is always known for its craftsmanship and standards. After the purchase of this fine line of pocket and fixed blade knives, Frost Cutlery introduced new patterns and styles, as well as innovated the existing ones. This old-pattern-made-new was highly accepted and recommended by cutlery collectors around the world.
Flagbearer of Quality
The brand maintains business values by realizing the needs of the market and aims to create products that people want. Every product at Frost Cutlery is made with premium-quality materials and under superior craftsmanship at a rate that is easily affordable by the masses. Frost Cutlery has been the flagbearer of their line used for one of their product range that says, “Quality is a family tradition”.
Keeping up with the Market’s Needs
With changing times, manufacturing patterns of many cutlery brands have changed leading them to vanish from the market. To avoid the failures seen by others, Frost Cutlery diligently works to improvise its own work. Most of the limited-edition products manufactured by Frost Cutlery are the incarnation of Jim Frost himself and reflects his continued aim towards expanding the way people perceive the knife industry.
Understanding via Product Series: Revolutionary Range of Products
Frost Cutlery by Series: This series of fixed blade knives feature an extensive range of knives and cutlery.
- Frost Cutlery Chef Delux Series: features a steak knife set with brown wooden handle and stainless partially serrated "Miracle Edge" blade.
- Frost Cutlery Quicksilver Series: includes a variety of folding knives that feature stainless steel construction blade, standard edge, mirror polish finish, nickel silver bolsters, clip, spey, and sheepsfoot blades and resin handles with spacers.
- Frost Cutlery Blade Master Series: include holders, knife clamp, angle guide with handle, guide rods, plastic carrying case, honing oil, detailed instructions
- Frost Survival Series: includes combat survival fixed blade knives, survival fixed saw back blade knife with textured black aluminum handle, survival scout fixed blade knife and more.
- Frost Cutlery Masonic Series: features a wide variety of knives that are printed with Masonic emblems.
- Frost Cutlery Trophy Stag Series: features stainless blade, satin finish, standard blade, stacked leather, Pakkawood handle with brass guard and pommel. The knives of this series also feature brown leather belt sheath.
Some of the other product categories include Frost Cutlery Tac Assault Series, Frost Cutlery Iron Horse Series, Frost Cutlery Whitetail Series, Frost Valley Forge Series, Frost Cutlery Cherokee Series to name a few.
Frost Cutlery Fixed Blade Knives: lightweight, multi-faceted knives that can be easily folded into a pocket. These fixed blade knives come in different varieties that include:
- Frost Cutlery Bowie Knives: Most of these knives feature blades like stainless Bowie blades or stainless saw back blade, textured camouflage composition handles, stainless pommel, with black finish with integrated finger guard. The bowie knives come with a black nylon belt sheath.
- Frost Gut-Hook Knives: The knives under this series feature stainless gut hook blades, walnut handles, brass guard. The hut-hook knives have a full tang, lanyard hole and brown leather belt sheath.
- Frost Skinner Knives: The knives feature full tang blades that help the user with comfortable and flexible performances. These knives are constructed by stainless steel, which make them durable and light. The protective leather belt sheath ensures safety. The handles of these knives are made of premium materials like Packwood, plastic composition handle with grooves, Packwood spacer handles, and many more.
Frost Cutlery Folding Pocket Knives: This series has a huge variety of folding pocket knives that feature spear point, drop point and many other styles of blades. Most of these knives feature stainless blade, extended full tang, spey, assisted openings and many more attributes that make this set of knives distinctive. Pocket knives series by Frost cutlery is an assortment of frame lock, liner-lock, traditional and assisted opening knives. The spring lock mechanism of these knives helps in easy opening and closing. These knives are fondly used by travelers, hunters, hikers, and campers.
- Frost Cutlery Traditional Pocket Knives: feature blades like stainless long clip blades, bone handles. Along with these, the traditional pocket knives also have a silver bolster and inlay shields.
- Coke Bottle Pocket Knives: These knives have a stainless clip and pen blades and feature second cut bone handles along with nickel silver bolster.
- Congress Pocket Knives: feature ox horn handles, stainless blade, standard edge, mirror polish finish. The knives under this series also have inlay shields and nickel silver bolster.
- Dirt Buster Pocket Knives: includes folding knives made up of stainless steel, with a standard edge. The knives are mirror polished and feature skinner blades along with horn handles.
- Cutlery Doctors Pocket Knives: These knives have a mirror finish stainless pen and spatula blades along with different colored bone handles. Come with nickel silver bolster and inlay shields.
- Folding Hunter Pocket Knives: These are pocket knives with stainless steel, skinner blades, and red second cut bone handles. Come with nickel silver bolster and inlay shields.
Framelock Pocket Knives Gunstock Pocket Knives, Hawkbill Pocket Knives, Liner-lock Pocket Knives, Lock back Pocket Knives are some of the other series that are featured under Frost Cutlery Pocket Knives.
Frost Cutlery Axes: Frost Cutlery and Knives holds a wide range of cutting-edge knives and axes. The anti-corrosive stainless steel and a standard edge for precision cutting make frost axes one of its kinds. The axes feature different kinds of handles like the green cord wrapped handle, black rubber handle and wooden handle for tight and easy grip. Some of the handles feature stainless bolsters. The Frost axes have a leather nylon sheath which ensures safety of the blade. The stainless-steel construction of the blade makes it lightweight and portable.
Frost Cutlery Fire Starters - Ferro Rods: Most of this set of knives feature Assisted Opening and Drop Point Liner Lock Knife with Camo Textured ABS Handle. These knives also feature thumb stud, lanyard hole, pocket clip, integrated fire starter, green skull handle.
Frost Cutlery Machetes: have a partially serrated stainless blade, assisted opening liner to lock folding pocket knife with aluminum skull artwork handle. Features black finish and an extended tang, thumb stud, pocket clip, lanyard hole, and Skull handle artwork.
Frost Cutlery Saws: feature satin finish stainless blade, rosewood handle, brass guard, full tang, brown leather belt sheath. These knives are widely recommended by trekkers, climbers, and knife aficionados.
Frost Cutlery Straight Razors: They are also commonly called open razors and cut-throat razors. These razors are built of stainless-steel offering toughness, strength, and sharp edges. The razors have handles made of premium quality materials. Most of these razors are provided with a stonewash finish stainless bolsters that strengthen the knife and provide a counterbalance.
Frost Cutlery Tools & More: This range of cutlery tools includes a huge variety of knives, wrenches, whetstone, hatchets and other multi-purpose tools. The axes and knives under this series are made with rust-resistant stainless steel which offers sharp edges, durability and smooth operation. The full tang blades ensure flexible and smooth operation. The tools in this series are safe to use and operate with the provision of ABS handles that can be operated from both left and right hand. The series homes other tools like peelers, space pens, and flame sticks can assist in everyday use in-and-outside the household and outdoors. These tools form an important part of any chef’s cutlery collectibles.
Frost Cutlery & Knives products are warranted to be free of defects in material and workmanship for the life of the owner. Frost Cutlery & Knives will repair or replace with a new item any Frost Cutlery & Knives product that is defective. Some products cannot be repaired depending on the limited availability of parts. In these situations, Frost Cutlery & Knives will furnish a currently manufactured item that most closely matches the item sent in for repair. The manufacturer does not warrant its products against normal wear or misuse. Products are not intended to be used as hammers, chisels, pry bars, or screwdrivers. If your knife or other item was damaged due to misuse, our repair department can analyze the damage and repair it for a reasonable fee. If the buyers have a warranty issue or questions about the condition of their Frost Cutlery & Knives product, please contact us and we will advise on how best to proceed with submitting your warranty claim to the manufacturer.
Visit Knife Country USA to Buy Products from a Huge Variety of Options
Knife Country, known as one of America’s most trending knife-buying platforms, is much more than an exquisite collection of popular knives. The online portal offers an interesting assortment of products that are highly competitive in terms of pricing and variety. The online megastore continues to procure goods from hand-picked 500+ manufacturers who can perform at par with the quality standard, for instance, Frost Cutlery and Knives, which is globally known for its range of tough and highly effective knives, has a variety of robust and ergonomically designed knives. The wider range of knives offered by Frost Cutlery includes gift sets, gun cleaning kit, hatchet, pocket knives, tools & accessories, collectors' items, combo set, decorative display knives. Knife Country USA has the largest selections of knives, cutlery, and accessories on the Internet. With over 30,000 models from 500+ manufacturers, we are sure we have the perfect item for you.
Browse Through the Huge Selection of Knives at Knife Country USA
Knife Country USA is one of the most reliable dealers in the knife and outdoor tool industry. Having a flourished inventory, which includes more than 30,000 models of pocket knives, fixed blade knives, hunting knives, butterfly knives, machetes, flashlights and knife sharpeners; Knife Country USA gives you a huge variety of options to choose from. The online store has a huge selection of premium outdoor accessories and survival gear, manufactured and supplied by some of the elite brands across the globe. You can find an array of tactical gear from over 700 name brands including Buck Knives, Case Knives, Cold Steel Knives, CRKT Knives, Gerber Knives, Kershaw Knives, SOG Knives, TOPS Knives, Victorinox Swiss Army and many more. A superb megastore with an expanding product line, you can always trust Knife Country for quality and variety! Call us today if you need further assistance as we are here Monday through Friday for help.
Top Selling Frost Cutlery & Knives
- WT-176B by Frost Cutlery & Knives
$12.44$4.983 1/2" closed
- TX-081B by Frost Cutlery & Knives
$7.81$3.133 3/4" Closed
Frost X081G Tac Xtreme Lockback Folding Pocket Stainless Blade Knife with Lime Green Composition HandlesTX-081G by Frost Cutlery & Knives
$7.81$3.13Lockback 3 3/4" Closed
- 16818MAS by Frost Cutlery & Knives
$30.58$12.233 1/2" closed
- SW-104DS by Frost Cutlery & Knives
$50.34$20.133 3/8" closed
- TS-108 by Frost Cutlery & Knives
$55.53$22.216 1/4" closed
- JAR36WL by Frost Cutlery & Knives
- BM-5 by Frost Cutlery & Knives
$77.25$30.90Blademaster Deluxe Kit
- SHP-121 by Frost Cutlery & Knives