God Bless The United States of America! Use Coupon code "UNITED" and save 10%. Thanks and have a blessed day.
FOLLOW THESE 12 STEPS RECOMMENDED BY BEEMAN FOR IMPROVED RESULTS.
- Spring piston airguns take 500-1000 shots to break in. Groups may be erratic for the first 100 shots or so.
- "Do not" bench rest your air rifle on ANY solid object! Rest your hand and place the airgun in your hand. Even better, buy an inexpensive sanf bag and fill it with sand.
- Rest the forend of the stock on the sand bag, "Never" the barrel.
- Do not pull the trigger if the barrel is bent down. The barrel will fly up bend and could cause injury. A cracked and/or broken stock will occur. Guaranteed! This will always void any warranty!
- Whether your air rifle is a break barrel or an underlever, you should always keep one hand on the cocking lever.
- Hold the airgun "loosely" at the forend, at the grip, and in the shoulder. Spring airguns become "inaccurate" if held tightly.
- Changing your shooting position or grip can and will change your point of impact.
- Scopes should be mounted 2.75" to 3" away from your eye.
- Squeeze the trigger, don't jerk or pull it.
- After squeezing the trigger, stay on target for a couple of seconds. Follow through is very critical!
- Remember each air rifle is an individual and has its own characteristics. To achieve the best performance, you should try a selection of pellets to see which pellet your airgun shoots the best.
- Your air rifle, your pellet, and your scope don't know where the target is. It's up to you to point it straight.
Browse Through the Huge Selection of Knives at Knife Country USA
Knife Country USA is one of the most reliable dealers in the knife and outdoor tool industry. Having a flourished inventory, which includes more than 30,000 models of pocket knives, fixed blade knives, hunting knives, butterfly knives, machetes, flashlights and knife sharpeners; Knife Country USA gives you a huge variety of options to choose from. The online store has a huge selection of premium outdoor accessories and survival gear, manufactured and supplied by some of the elite brands across the globe. You can find an array of tactical gear from over 700 name brands including Buck Knives, Case Knives, Cold Steel Knives, CRKT Knives, Gerber Knives, Kershaw Knives, SOG Knives, TOPS Knives, Victorinox Swiss Army and many more. A superb megastore with an expanding product line, you can always trust Knife Country for quality and variety! Call us today if you need further assistance as we are here Monday through Friday for help.
Top Selling Beeman
- BM2006 by Beeman
$131.25$52.50Deluxe Air Pistol
- BM1072 by Beeman
$509.63$203.85Sportsman Series - Model RS1 Dual Caliber Air Rifle Combo